COLOUR OF SPRING | SNOW
Colour Of Spring "Snow" turns dirgy shoegaze on its head, giving it a much needed essence of life, melody and added personality.
Leeds' Colour Of Spring manage to meld just enough shoegaze and indie-rock elements to give "Snow" a perfect balance, offering wall-of-sound noise, melodic yet bitter-sweet vocals and a full-throttle finish - its anthemic. If you were starting to get bored of the typically dull, un-inspiring shoegaze we've been hearing up until now, then give Colour Of Spring "Snow" a go as a double shot of colour and clarity.
Listen to Colour Of Spring "Snow" below along with their upcoming/current tour dates.
- 7th SEP GLASGOW – Shadow Sound
- 8th SEP NEWCASTLE – Jumpin’ Jacks
- 9th SEP LEEDS – The Old Red Bus Station
- 10th SEP HUDDERSFIELD – Vinyl Tap Records (in-store matinee)
- 13th SEP HULL – The Polar Bear
- 15th SEP LONDON – The New Cross Inn
- 5th OCT YORK – The Fulford Arms (supporting Man of Moon)
- 7th OCT MIDDLESBROUGH – Twisterella Festival (pre-show)
- 14th OCT LEEDS – Brudenell Social Club (supporting INHEAVEN)
- 15th OCT MANCHESTER – A Carefully Planned Festival